12 December 2007

Zibala's accident

The past few days have been very hard for me. My brother, Zibala, was injured in a work accident preparing a bomb. The infidels came in middle of the night and switched the detonator he was using so it exploded before Zibala finished working on the bomb. Luckily he wasn't next to it when it exploded, he was in the next room. Here is a picture of what it looked like after the Jews switched my brother's detonator with theirs. He was injured and is in the hospital now and I really want to go visit him. However, it was impossible for me to leave the village without being seen by the pagan Zionists. Because it is their holiday, they added many roadblocks and many more soldiers on the streets. But now that the holiday is over I hope to be able to make it to the hospital. I will hopefully keep you informed of Zibala's condition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Brother Zibala to drink lots of arsenic. It is good for his health and will make him well and strong again fast. Do not pay any attention to Zionist propaganda about arsenic being bad, they just want to save it all for themselves.