02 December 2007

I'm Still Alive!

Greetings, fellow underground bloggers!! I know I have not posted in a long time and I am sorry for that. I know that many of you thought I had been killed or worse: captured by the Israeli infidels! But no, I was in Iran organizing a meeting to counter the obscenities of Annapolis, Maryland. The picture is of one of the sessions we had about our predicament. I needed to hide the identity of the participants because I know that the infidels will want to know who was there.

Iran is a strange country, they didn't have any internet in their caves!! I guess Al Gore hasn't visited them yet. Time is short, for I must now leave to Sudan. There are things I need to take care of there. I hope Al Gore has already been to Sudan and I will be able to update you from there. But this mission will be a difficult one for me, so I ask of you to please have me in your prayers to Allah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, like anyone cares about you.

Anonymous said...

Brother Shahid,

Praise be to Allah that you continue to live! Because as long as you are alive, the more virgins for the rest of us! Ha ha ha! Just a little Islamic humor, Brother.

I love those pictures of the camels riding across the beautiful deserts of Arabia. For some reason it made me both hungry and horny. Oh, I have been in this cave far too long.