25 December 2007

Kassam Memories

A really weird thing happened to me yesterday. I went to visit my brother, Zibala, in the hospital to see how he is doing. Praise to Allah, he is doing better and will soon be able to continue manufacturing bombs. But as I tried to get back home I realized that it was impossible for me to get to RamAllah because of the Christian holiday. As a result there were many Zionist soldiers out looking to kill innocent Palestinians and bathe in their blood because they know that Palestinian blood is holy. So I was forced to remain in an Israeli city and pretend to be an American tourist, something which I have learned in my training. So here I am, in an Israeli internet cafe, drinking coffee and telling you about a problem I just uncovered.

It seems that the Zionist state is preparing to
defend themselves against our Kassam rocket attacks. This is not good news for me, as it will stop our acts of terror against the Jews. So I decided to post a short clip for you to see. It is of a Kassam rocket attack against Israeli cities, something which in the near future may become nothing more than just a memory of times long gone. In the video you will see that we launched the Kassam from a school, in this way the Israelis can't strike back without bombing a school and then the whole world will support what we did, and what we will do in the future. Brilliant, isn't it? I apologize for the quality of the video, it was taken with my camera and is a little grainy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Palestinian Swine,

As an Israeli Infidel soldier, I once bathed in Palestine blood because, as you correctly note, it is holy. However, it soon clotted in the hot sun and I couldn't move my arms freely and couldn't aim my Uzi well and so many Palestinian freedom and peace loving peoples were able to escape my dastardly deeds. My rabbi was not pleased and forced me to say 240 Hail Enos prayers in the Synagogue.

Anonymous said...

This is all very nice....but I am still waiting for a photograph of your sister. Please, not the one with the dark mustache...the other one, the sweetie with hairy legs.

Don't make me wait forever.

Al Alekefiak

Anonymous said...

Brilliant attacking Israeli schools from Palestinian schools. Simply brilliant. That must have been a long fuse on that rocket. Your timing was absolutely Allah perfect.
Djhad