06 December 2007

Home Sweet Home



I am back home in my cave now. That was an exhausting trip! Because I travelled in a caravan it took me a very long time to reach Sudan. By the time I got there it was too late. It's a shame I left my package of surface-to-air missiles back at home.

On the way back one of the camels in the caravan broke its leg so we had to stop and wait for its rider to sharpen his knife before taking the camel out of its misery. On the way back we were deafened by the warplanes of the Israeli Zionist occupying infidel. They timed the flight for when we were praying so that it would disturb us. But was I disturbed? No! I was strengthened and prayed to Allah to bring down his vengeful wrath upon the enemy.

I hear someone moving around, I'm not sure if it's Abu-Ali going to do his nightly check or not. I don't want him to catch me communicating with you infidels, for then he will surely have me beheaded, may Allah have mercy on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brother, your post made me most hungry for fresh camel meat! After you put the camel out of his misery, I do hope you remembered to bring some bread and mustard.