05 September 2007

Salaam

Welcome to my blog. I am sure you, too, are extending a warm welcome to me, as I am to you. I am new to the world of blogging. It took some time for the internet to reach the bowels of the caves I live in. But lucky for us, Al Gore came here on a visit not long ago and brought with him this amazing new technology.


Time is short, I have a mission to accomplish. However, I will try to keep you updated of my exciting life here, and perhaps you might even want to join me.

I have attached a picture of the very first explosive device I ever made. I can remember that day like it was yesterday. I had a real blast in the workshop putting all the pieces together. My mentor and teacher did a good job with me.

I ask you for one favor, however. Please don't tell anyone about what I am doing. If I am caught I will be flogged and then beheaded. Life can be difficult here, but it is great nonetheless.

3 comments:

moonlitetwine said...

Why was that man beaten?

Anonymous said...

His crime was alcohol and sex. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=477088&in_page_id=1770

Anonymous said...

Shahid, they should flog the cur some more for wearing black bikini undershorts, then once more again for showing them in public! I am outraged! AAAAARRRRGGGGH! Sorry, I just had to vent.