16 December 2007

Trouble Ahead



The news reaching my cave from the United States is very troubling. Why don't the American people see how good Hillary Clinton will be as President? I know that she will do what is right and what is best for the Middle East. She has many times shown that she truly cares about us here, as the picture illustrates. In the picture she is kissing Suha Arafat, the wife of the late President of Palestine Yasser Arafat. I am sure that these two great women will continue their strong friendship when Hillary is elected and together they will solve all of the world's problems.

3 comments:

moonlitetwine said...

No offense, but Hillary is a hawk. I'm sure she has already dried the ink on a few navel contracts and has them hiding somewhere near her heart.

I'm not sure she actually knows the definition of a terrorist, though. She just wants justice for all those people who have lost their lives to a terrorist. She feels the best way to accomplish a feat such as that is to "...go in there..." and do something. I'm assuming her answer involves killing people who live somewhere other than the US and have some commodity the US could use, once enough, you know, murder has taken place.

In other areas she is very forthright.

I hope life underground is accomodating recently.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shahid, me thinks that Hillary wants to do more than kiss the other lady...you know, we hear reports that Hillary likes other women the way we Mujahadeen like goats....

Jez said...

Moonlite, I have a feeling Hillary is not enough of a hawk for our friend Billy Bob 'Ahmed Shahid'...something in me tells me he is already mourning the passing of the Dubya brigade!